Reviews

Click here to submit your review.

Submit your review
* Required Field


Burness Paralegal Services
519-285-5438
232 Dundas Street P.0. Box 190
Thamesford Ontario N0M 2M0 Canada

 by 

Incredible professional legal team! No one knows more about trucking law in Ontario. We have used their services many times, and have never been disappointed with the outcome. We walk away unscathed 98% of the time and the other 2% we still came away better off than when we walked into the court room. I would never consider going to trial without Jodi or 1 of her team with me. Rating: 5 out of 5.


Average rating: 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 review.